Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Additions

This past weekend we traveled to Ft. Wayne/Huntertown for Kent, a friend of Jared's wedding. While we were there we got to meet our new niece Reagan. She is so cute! Gwenie liked to try and hold her, but she sure didn't like it when I held her. She puckered up and started to cry. I'm sure she will like her better when she gets a little older and she can play with her.

Gwenie holding Reagan

Jared, Gwenie, and Reagan

All the Garman grandkids; (from left to right) Gwenie, William, Reagan, Katie, and Kenley


Then yesterday my Aunt and Uncle brought my new little cousin into this world. His name is Cameron and he is so cute! Gwenie seemed to like him better than Reagan.

Gwenie with her new cousin Cameron

Me with Cameron


1 comment:

David and Kari said...

Look at you blogging away, I am so proud:)I enjoy reading about the Garmans!