Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Summer Days

Monday night I was watering the flowers in the back yard and Gwenie kept trying to get in the water, so I just let her. Then when I was putting it away she kept pointing wanting more. So I decided to let her play in the hose like it was a sprinkler and she had a blast!!! She thought it was so funny and she kept screaming in excitment. Here are just a few pictures of her fun...






Tuesday Gwenie and I decided to call and see if Gabe wanted to come over and play in the sprinkler too. We thought he would like it just as much as Gwenie did, so we called and he got to come over today and play. We got the real sprinkler out and Gwenie's pool.


1 comment:

Concepts by Moe Photography said...

Geez, Kayla you are on a roll. those pictures are the cutest things I have seen in a long time..Have a good day!