Friday, April 25, 2008

No Baby Yet!

Two days until my due date and still no baby! I can't believe it! The good news is that I have had a great time spending the past two weeks with Gwenie and not having to share my time watching other kids. Although she really does miss Sarah it's been nice getting to spend time just the two of us before the baby gets here. The other good news is that if I haven't had the baby by Tuesday then the doctor is going to induce labor!!! Tuesday is Jared's birthday so him and our son will share a birthday.
That's about all the news for now...I'll share more after the baby arrives.
These are just a few pictures of Gwenie the past two weeks.

Gwenie and Gabe hanging out at their favorite place to eat...Burger King

Gwenie and Gabe playing at our house. It's so hard to get them to both look and smile at the same time.

Ready, Set, Run!

What a pretty flower I just picked!

That's Gwenie's favorite thing to do this Spring - smell and pick flowers

1 comment:

David and Kari said...

But...there is a baby and I want to see his picture :)

hope all is well...see you guys soon!