Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sesame Street Live


Tuesday night my mom, sister, and I got to take Gabe and Gwenie to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music. The only characters from Sesame Street that Gwenie even recognizes are Elmo and Cookie Monster, but we thought that she would enjoy going to see them in person so we took her to her 1st concert ever. They had such a good time, I don't think Gwenie blinked the whole time we were there :) At intermission I said "Gwenie lets go walk around" and her response was "No mommy, Elmo is coming". I am so glad that I got take Gwenie, even though she won't remember it. Here are a few pictures of our night...

Gwenie and Gabe before we left


Gwenie and Elmo

Me and Gwenie in front of a banner with all the characters (sorry Big Bird's head got cut off)

Gwenie with her Meme

1 comment:

David and Kari said...

man..you were on top of it with this post! I am glad you guys had a good time...how fun!