Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quick Update

Jared went to a coaches clinic this weekend so I've been home alone with the kids since yesterday afternoon. This is my first time ever staying home alone with the kids over night...usually I go stay with my parents, but this time I thought I would try and be a big girl and stay home :) It hasn't been to bad so far! Last night we went out to eat and to Walmart with my parents, then we came home and got ready for bed. Gwenie and I stayed up way to late, then Max was up from about 3:30 until 4:30 coughing, I tried everything to help calm the cough, but nothing worked, finally he just fell back asleep. Today we have just stayed home, we may be going to mall in a little while with my mom. Then Jared should be home tonight...yea!

Max finally got another tooth!! It's on the top left, but it's not a front tooth...at least I don't think it is...it's pretty far over if it is. He's been kind of cranky lately and has other signs of teething so we a looking for another tooth to come soon.

Gwenie finally accomplished a summersault by herself!!! She was so excited at dance/gymnastic class. She been trying so hard for about a month to get it and she finally figured out how to push herself over without any help. I'm so proud of her!

Jared is still looking for a job...he's applied for about 10 jobs so far and he's only got one call back. He interviewed this past Wednesday, but they told him it would be 4-6 weeks before he would know anything. In the meantime he's been subbing a few days and is still searching.

That's about all that is going on here....I hope you all have a wonderful week!

These are pictures of Gwenie and Max...they are both about 7 months old in the pictures.

No comments: